Console numérique à 32 faders, 96 entrées max, 32 bus (Aux, Matrice, Grp), 8 paires AES/EBU.
- Max number of simultaneous mixing channels: Vi6 – 64 mono inputs into 35 Outputs. Vi4 – 48 mono inputs into 27 Outputs. Pairs of mono inputs can be linked to create stereo channels.
- Insert points: Vi6 – 24 insert send/return pairs can be configured (using available I/O) and assigned to any of the 64 inputs or 35 output channels. Vi4 – 24 insert send/return pairs can be configured (using available I/O) and assigned to any of the 48 inputs or 27 output channels.
- Direct Outputs: All 64 input channels (Vi6) or 48 input channels (Vi4) can have direct outputs in addition to their internal bus routing, assuming sufficient I/O is available (eg optical MADI card).
- Busses: 32 (Vi6) or 24 (Vi4) Grp/Aux/Matrix, plus main LCR Mix and LR Solo busses (maximum of 16 matrix outputs can be configured).
- The following I/O is available and can be patched to any channel input, direct output, bus output or insert point as required:
- Local rack Inputs: 16 analogue line inputs, 3 analogue mic/line inputs, 1 Talkback Mic input (mounted on control surface), 8 pairs of AES/EBU inputs (=16 channels), 64-ch optical MADI in.
- Local rack Outputs: 16 analogue line outputs, 8 pairs of AES/EBU outputs (= 16 channels), 3 LCR Local monitor A analogue line outputs, 2 LR Local Monitor B analogue line outputs, TB line output, 64-ch optical MADI out.
- Optional extras for local rack (additional cost), one of the following cards: 8-ch ADAT In/Out via optical connectors, 8-ch TDIF In/Out via 25pin D-type connectors. NB: Optional I/O cards replace standard MADI I/O card.
- Stagebox Inputs: 64 (Vi6) or 48 (Vi4) analogue mic/line inputs (with remote gain control, 48V and pre-A-D 100Hz HPF).
- Optional 4 x AES/EBU input card (replaces 8 x mic inputs). Stagebox Outputs: 32 (Vi6) or 24 (Vi4) analogue line outputs. Optional 4 x AES/EBU output card (replaces 8 x line outputs).
- Connection from local rack to stagebox: Standard fit: Cat5 or Cat7 cable, with Amphenol RJF connectors. Optional: Fibre Optical interface card (additional cost).
- Max distance, local rack to stagebox: 80m using flexible reel-mounted Cat5 cable, 130m using Cat7 permanent installation cable.
- GPIO facility: There are 16 GPIO contact closure inputs and outputs on the local rack, and 8 inputs and outputs on the stagebox.
- MIDI: There is 1 MIDI In and 2 MIDI Outs on the rear of the control surface.
- Inputs: Analogue gain (remote control of stagebox or local mic preamp), Digital Gain Trim (+18/-36dB), Delay (0-100ms), HPF, LPF (variable), 4-band fully parametric EQ, shelf mode on HF/LF, Compressor, Limiter plus Gate or De-Esser, Insert point for external processing, Pan – LR or LCR switchable, Direct Output, patchable to any I/O and with selectable tap-off point.
- Outputs: HPF (variable), 4-band fully parametric EQ, shelf mode on HF/LF, Compressor, Limiter, Delay (0-1sec), Insert point for external processing, Pan (Output bus to LCR) – LR or LCR switchable, Bus Feed feature – allows routing of one bus to another, Assignable Graphic EQ 1/3-octave, Assignable Lexicon Multi-FX processors x 8.
- Inputs: Vi6 – 32 input faders, switchable in 2 fixed layers to access 64 inputs. Vi4 – 24 input faders, switchable in 2 fixed layers to access 48 inputs.
- Additional ‘User Definable’ layers x 3, channel order can be customised on these.
- VistonicsTM II channel strip interface x 4 (Vi6) or x 3 (Vi4), each Vistonics controls 8 input channels.
- The Vistonics II interface contains 16 real knobs and switches and a touch screen.
- Fader tray contains (per input channel) motorised fader, Mute, Solo, Isolate and F (user defined) switches, plus one assignable rotary encoder with LED ring. This encoder is globally assignable to Gain, Pan, Gate Threshold, or one of 2 user- definable parameters.
- Input level and gain reduction meter is located above each fader.
- Input faders can be switched to control all 32 (Vi6) or 24 (Vi4) Grp/Aux/Matrix Outputs, or can control an individual Aux send mix, using the switchable ‘Follow Solo’ function.
- Outputs: 8 assignable Output faders, plus 3 dedicated LR and C Master faders, plus 16 assignable rotary Output faders.
- Output faders can be assigned to VCA (control group) masters.
- Single Vistonics II interface for Output processing control, also functions as complete meter overview display for all Inputs & Outputs, plus snapshot Cue List and diagnostics info display.
- Controls for Mute Group (x 4) and VCA Group (x 16) assignment. Controls for assignment of Vistonics rows to bus sends (when channel parameters are not selected to Vistonics). Snapshot automation controls. Talkback controls. Controls for Monitor Output level, phones level and Solo Trim and blend level.