- Real-time control for 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPUs (up to 256 DMX universes)
- 8,192 HTP -/LTP-parameters built in (6 x DMX out)
- 3 internal TFT wide mode touchscreens (15,4” WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens (UXGA, can be touchscreens)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9” SVGA)*
- 30 motorized executor faders
- Built in keyboard drawer*
- Built in UPS
- 2 Ethercon connectors
- 5 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing*
- 2 motorized A/B fader 100mm
- Individually backlit and dimmable, silent keys
The new signature console of MA Lighting is the grandMA2 full-size. It controls all kinds of lighting genres like conventionals, moving lights, LEDs, video and media. Equipped with the most up-to-date technology and even some special tools (e.g. keyboard drawer or multi-touch command screen) the grandMA2 full-size is at home in all lighting segments. Intuitive and fast control over all connected fixtures and channels in different styles is self-evident. Furthermore the newly developed faderwing provides in addition up to 60 xecutor faders over almost unlimited amount of pages.
Moreover the grandMA2 full-size can read series 1’-showfiles and is able to run in a special ‘series 1’-mode. That means full compatibility with ‘series 1’-sessions. All command keys within the new series can be found in the same place for easy operation. The grandMA2 offers a highly flexible and comfortable way of programming, including nearly infinite numbers of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects.