Mythos is a highly advanced form of hybrid light: first of all, it is an excellent 470 watt-lamp spotlight, which produces an outstanding large light beam, featuring a zoom that ranges from 4° to 50° (1:12 ratio).
Light beam is sharp, with perfectly defined edges, from the first millimetres after the front lens right along its entire length. The zoom is optimized for focusing, which is separate from that of the fixed and rotating gobos. Its movements are smooth, fast and very quiet. Mythos also features a completely redesigned indexed visual effect disc, which may be superimposed on all the gobos, both in and out of focus.
But Mythos is also an extraordinary beam light, allowing you to switch to a minimum fixed beam angle of just 2.5°. A large, very dense, 160 mm-diameter light beam leaves the Mythos’s front lens and remains parallel for its entire length even at great distances.
Mythos is a very versatile tool, which is useful in any situation and therefore an excellent investment.
- 115/230V 50/60 Hz
- Automatic power supply switching
- 700VA at 230V 50Hz
- 470W discharge lamp
- Type: MSD Platinum 20R
- Color Temperature: 7,800 K
- Life: 1,500hrs
- Luminoux flux: 23,000 lm
- Cap by faston TM 250 (6.35 mm)
- 160mm diam. front lens
- Electronic focusing for a perfectly sharp light beam along its entire length
- Zoom ranging from 4° to 31° for fixed gobos sharp focusing
- Zoom range from 6.7° to 50° for rotating gobos sharp focusing
- BEAM mode with 2.5° aperture and “pipe” effect
- CMY color system based on 3 gradually fading color wheels
- 14 color filters on three wheels
- 2 CTO filters (3,200K and 2,500K) + 1 CTB filter
- 2 gobo wheels:
- wheel with 6 HQ dichroic, indexable and interchangeable rotating gobos (Ø 25.9mm).
- interchangeable and variable rotating wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos (including 6 beam reducers).
- Selectable Gobo-Shake function
- Advanced Visual Effect Disc (Animation disc)
- 2 indexable and interchangeable rotating prisms (8-facet and linear prism)
- Frost unit to soften the beam edge
- High precision 0-100% dimmer
- Mechanical shutter and adjustable speed strobe effect
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
- 30/34 DMX 512 control channels
- DMX protocol signal: USITT DMX 512
- Art-Net / RDM
- Display: Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
- Pan/Tilt Resolution: 16 bit
- Gobo Indexing Resolution: 16 bit
- Focus Resolution: 16 bit
- Dimmer Resolution: 16 bit
- Movement control: vectorial
- DMX signal connection: 5 pole XLR input and output
- Software upload through DMX input
- Aluminium structure with die-cast plastic cover.
- Two side handles for transportation.
- Device locking PAN and TILT mechanisms for transportation and maintenance.
- PAN = 540°
- TILT = 244°
- PAN = 2.11°
- PAN FINE = 0.008°
- TILT = 0.960°
- TILT FINE = 0.004°
- Automatic repositioning of PAN and TILT after accidental movement not controlled by control unit.
- Long life self-charging buffer battery.
- Pre-set macros.
- Function reset from control unit
- « ENERGY SAVING » function: with the stop or total dimmer effect on, or with all the CMY filters full (black), consumption cut by 50%.
- ON/OFF lamp control from the lighting desk.
- Function reset from the lighting desk.
- « AUTOTEST » function from menù
- Electronic monitoring with status error
- Cooling system monitoring
- DMX level monitoring on all channels
- Internal data transmission diagnostics
- Firmware Upgrade with no power
- Firmware upload from another fixture
- Bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection.
- Automatic break in power supply in case of overheating or failed operation of cooling system.
- Forced ventilation with axial fans.
- Working in any position
- Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base
- In conformity with the European Directives:
- 2006/95/EC – Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
- 2004/108/EC – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- 2011/65/EU – Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)